Examples of wire sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use wire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wire.
- He dimly understood that with those last words a wire had snapped. (8)
- I will wire to-morrow morning early. (8)
- In that case, if he would wire to his bank in London, they would be happy to oblige him on receipt of the reply. (8)
- The agent took counsel with Malloring by wire. (8)
- The idea flashed on Scorrier that he was like some fine wire sound-recording instrument. (8)
- The telegraph wire was his model of style. (10)
- The windows, where a protection of wire gauze kept out the flies, were opened wide, and the sun shone in and dimmed the fire. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wire. Perhaps also see a sentence for window-seat and ways to use wiz in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.