Sentences with wiry in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use wiry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wiry.
- A youth of middle height, and built as if he had come of two very different strains, one sturdy, the other wiry and light. (8)
- He began to suffer from his exertions, for, though wiry enough for a man of his long build, he was seventy-five years old. (8)
- He was of fair height, and wiry build. (8)
- Nick is the wicketkeeper of the Beckley eleven; long-limbed, wiry, keen of eye. (10)
- The man on the right was nearer thirty, evidently tall, wiry, and very thin. (8)
- Thence, perhaps, sprang her respect for him; he was wiry, a little taller than herself, and seemed to talk of things that interested her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wiry. Perhaps also see a sentence for wicklow and ways to use wines in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wiry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.