Sentences for witchery. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use witchery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for witchery.
- And then it seemed to lose interest in this critical journey, as though longing to clothe all in witchery. (8)
- But I could not hold out long against the witchery of his verse. (9)
- But nothing can take from him who remains the witchery of that most winning presence. (9)
- Fifteen years of witchery; and then another ten before she was on the shelf. (8)
- If she were dead her witchery would be dead, and I could stand up straight again and look people in the face! (8)
- She has, by general consent, beauty; she must, seeing that she counts influential friends, have witchery. (10)
- What she utters adds to her personal witchery, and is not further memorable. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for witchery. Perhaps also see a sentence for wail and ways to use wing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use witchery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.