Sentences using the word woeful. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use woeful in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for woeful.
- An instructed princess, they thought, was of the woeful species of woman. (10)
- Diana turned from her pursuer with a comic woeful lifting of the brows at her friend. (10)
- He could not contest the woeful verdict. (10)
- What aim in view have these most woeful captives? (10)
- With woeful countenances they looked at each other. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for woeful. Perhaps also see a sentence for what and ways to use worthier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use woeful in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.