Worshipped example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use worshipped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worshipped.
- And becoming entirely selfish he impressed his total abnegation of self upon Renee so that she could have worshipped him. (10)
- Dacier could truthfully say he had worshipped, done knightly service to the beloved woman, homage to the aureole encircling her. (10)
- He had statistics for spectacles, and beheld the world through them, and the mistress he worshipped. (10)
- Her instinct began to open a wide eye on the idol she worshipped. (10)
- I have submitted to her whims, I have worshipped her feet, I have, I believe, strengthened her principle. (10)
- I sat in gloom: you came: I saw my goddess and worshipped. (10)
- John worshipped that kind of stoicism which would die with its head up rather than live with its tail down. (8)
- One who read and knew and worshipped him would be sitting there star-like: sitting there, awaiting him, his fixed star. (10)
- She had almost worshipped him. (8)
- She places you above human creatures: possibly you may not dislike to be worshipped. (10)
- She would have been the last to yield it unreservedly to a man untrusted for the character she worshipped. (10)
- Such was the mood of the lover condemned to hear another malignant scandal defiling the name of the woman he worshipped. (10)
- We used to learn by heart the ballads and songs upon famous events in those old days when poetry was worshipped. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worshipped. Perhaps also see a sentence for watched and ways to use woodburn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worshipped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.