Worships in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use worships in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for worships.
- A man conceives of such an office as the very noblest for a woman; he worships her for it if he is magnanimous. (9)
- Fredi has another heroine now, though she worships her old one still; she never abandons her old ones. (10)
- He worships success as, much; but they are not, as he is, so much bettered by adversity. (10)
- It is he who sees and worships your merit the strongest, who loves you most devotedly, that has the best right to a return. (4)
- She worships you: I do not, I cannot. (10)
- The world worships her as its perfect pearl: and we are brought refreshfully to acknowledge that the world is right. (10)
- Woodseer, who worships the countess, and is hearty with the gentleman she treats as her best of friends. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for worships. Perhaps also see a sentence for wed and ways to use wonderful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use worships in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.