Sentences with wrung in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use wrung in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wrung.
- A full half of the taxes wrung from them was stolen. (7)
- A pain that she had never known wrung her nerves. (10)
- But suddenly Laurence lifted his hands and wrung them. (8)
- Chump wrung her hands. (10)
- Egoist agony wrung the outcry from him that dupery is a more blessed condition. (10)
- My feeling for him is unaltered, and everything you have heard of me was wrung out of me by my unhappiness. (10)
- The anguish of the touch wrung a stifled scream from him, at which she screamed responsive. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wrung. Perhaps also see a sentence for wider and ways to use wrangle in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wrung in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.