Use the word wythan in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wythan in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wythan.
- For he was with Owain Wythan at heart to scorn titles which did not distinguish practical offices. (10)
- Meanwhile Rebecca Wythan was passing to death. (10)
- Owain Wythan, in the name of the Cambrian chivalry, assured him of their comprehension and appreciation of English slang. (10)
- We have to follow that man Wythan; no peace otherwise. (10)
- Wythan begged of her. (10)
- Wythan came and said to her. (10)
- Wythan once, and the latter took a big breath and blew such a lord to the winds. (10)
- Wythan thought an appointment unnecessary which conveyed the sufficient assurance of audience granted. (10)
- Wythan would like to see him every day. (10)
- Wythan, and he read the signification of the spoken name. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wythan. Perhaps also see a sentence for wondered and ways to use worthy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wythan in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.