How to use xanthe in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use xanthe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for xanthe.
- By these feet Xanthe quickly recognized the sleeping youth. (5)
- He seemed to Xanthe lost, utterly lost. (5)
- Her sick father, now slowly recovering, could refuse her nothing, and, if Semestre tried to do so, Xanthe usually succeeded in having her own way. (5)
- Shortly after the marriage of Xanthe and Phaon, Semestre went to live with her daughter. (5)
- Silently he rendered her service after service; but, unfortunately, at this hour Xanthe was not disposed to acknowledge it. (5)
- The snow-white bird, with the yellow head, scratched seventeen times before Xanthe, and, on reaching Mopsus, twenty-three times, which was perfectly correct. (5)
- Then why, in the name of all the gods, was Xanthe sad? (5)
- Xanthe liked to watch the stream disappear in the myrtle-grove. (5)
- Xanthe stopped and questioned him. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for xanthe. Now that you’ve seen how to use xanthe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.