Yankee sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use yankee in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for yankee.
- Greek, and Russian, and Yankee, all zey beat you. (10)
- His imagination had transmuted her simple Yankee facts into something appreciable to a Slav of his temperament. (9)
- Lander, she had reverted to her clipped Yankee accent. (9)
- Lapham, with the grim antique Yankee submission. (9)
- Lowell, almost the greatest and finest realist who ever wrought in verse, showed us that Elizabeth was still Queen where he heard Yankee farmers talk. (9)
- None the less were the Yankee invaders held responsible. (7)
- The parlance is usually the Yankee dialect and its Western modifications. (9)
- Westover was not a Yankee, and he did not love or honor the type, though its struggles against itself touched and amused him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for yankee. Perhaps also see a sentence for yard and ways to use yachts in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use yankee in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.