Sentences with youngest in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use youngest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for youngest.
- Arabella, the eldest, and Adela, the youngest, alternated Pole and Polar; but North Pole was shared by Cornelia with none. (10)
- Captain Benwick looked, and was, the youngest of the three, and, compared with either of them, a little man. (4)
- Caroline Grandison, and the rough grain of hopefulness in her youngest daughter, spurred him to think of his duties, and see what was going on. (10)
- Cornelia and Arabella caught her hands; she was the youngest, and had been their pet. (10)
- Durgin and her youngest son. (9)
- He is perhaps the youngest who ever did it, and consequently there were various difficulties to be overcome. (10)
- I was by far the youngest of their number, and I cannot yet quite make out why I was of it at all. (9)
- The critic need not be impolite even to the youngest and weakest author. (9)
- The forlorn woman turned her lap towards the youngest. (10)
- Upon this signal, the youngest of her daughters put herself forward. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for youngest. Perhaps also see a sentence for yew-trees and ways to use yourself in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use youngest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.