Zat in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use zat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for zat.
- And I know him, zat man! (10)
- And your voice, little fool, a thing of caprice, zat comes and goes as he will, not you will. (10)
- For zat, I seek you, and not a countryman. (10)
- I hold zat family in my hand, I say! (10)
- If zat woman has a plot for to-morrow night to spoil my concert, she shall not know where she shall wake to-morrow morning after. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for zat. Perhaps also see a sentence for zeal and ways to use zachary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use zat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.