Ze in a sample sentence. University students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use ze in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ze.
- A woman when she is married, she is part of ze man; but a soul, it is for ever alone, apart, confounded wiz nobody! (10)
- An Englishman and a Greek conjoined, zey beat ze world! (10)
- He is not ze friend of a couac-couac. (10)
- I leave word at Paris for him, at Geneve, at Stresa, to bring his daughter to ze Conservatoire, for which I pay. (10)
- I send her abroad to ze Academie for one, two, tree year. (10)
- In ze air: on grass. (10)
- It is to me ze one zsing divine in a pig, a porpoise world. (10)
- Let her sing now and awhile to Pericles and his public: and to ze Londoners, wiz your permission, Count Ammiani, one saison. (10)
- She thaerst for ze stage; and it is, after marriage, a good sign. (10)
- We do not want pity, in ze second. (10)
- When you have ze world to milk, you go to one point and stick. (10)
- You choose your lofer from ze world. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ze. Perhaps also see a sentence for zeal and ways to use zey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ze in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.