Sentence using the word abhorred. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use abhorred in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for abhorred.
- George Uplift, Miss Carrington, and Rose, were the three she abhorred. (10)
- Ibsen, with all the Norwegians, he put far from him; he would no more know them than the Russians; the French naturalists he abhorred. (9)
- In addition, Sir Willoughby abhorred the loss of a familiar face in his domestic circle. (10)
- She, living in a society but a few steps above Tailordom, however magnificent in expenditure and resources, abhorred it solemnly. (10)
- The publisher, with a modesty very ungrateful to me, had abdicated his office of host, and I was the hapless president, fulfilling the abhorred. (9)
- They conversed of Literature as a profession, of poets dead and living, of politics, which he abhorred and shied at, and of his prospects. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for abhorred. Perhaps also see a sentence for agony and ways to use absent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use abhorred in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.