How to use accorded in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use accorded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accorded.
- A moment of satisfaction in a striking picture is accorded, and no more. (10)
- Accept humbly what rights of citizenship are accorded to you upon entering. (10)
- But nothing could stay those gallant rebels from a hand-to-hand encounter with bayonet and butt, and it was accorded to them with hearty good-will. (7)
- Everything that the heart of man could desire had been accorded to him, except the one joy of possessing a son and heir. (5)
- Harley accorded her request. (10)
- He humbly axes pardon, which is accorded him with a blunt nod. (10)
- He knew that he heard it with his ears, as he pursued the fleetest dreams ever accorded to mortal. (10)
- His pencil was dipped in moral gloom, but even to the odious Cockney scoundrel, Huish, his Shakespearian tolerance accorded the virtue of indomitable courage. (2)
- On these occasions Countess Ammiani accorded her one ceremonious interview, and straightway locked herself in her room. (10)
- Pericles accorded her an hour of rest. (10)
- The ladies accorded him every extenuation for the offence. (10)
- The merit of being one of her army of admirers was accorded to him. (10)
- The reception accorded to his fantasy was mixed. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accorded. Perhaps also see a sentence for alteration and ways to use accurate in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accorded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.