Sentences for accordingly. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use accordingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for accordingly.
- Accordingly, she prepared to commence. (10)
- Accordingly, we professed, without concealment, to despise the whole performance. (10)
- Accordingly, when she retired at night, she asked the chambermaid whether Pemberley were not a very fine place? (4)
- He set off accordingly. (4)
- He was accordingly about to recommence, when a second and stronger hint suggested to him that it were safer to depart. (6)
- I accordingly approached the place where the nasal sounds seemed to issue from, and soon reached the post of a bed. (6)
- Larkins; and I accordingly took an early opportunity to quit the company and retire for the night. (6)
- She proposed it to him accordingly; but he did not catch at the measure so eagerly as she had expected. (4)
- She was accordingly more guarded, and more cool, than she had been the night before. (4)
- They pledged themselves accordingly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for accordingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for able and ways to use accumulated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use accordingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.