Admits example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use admits in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for admits.
- England has confessedly failed; the world says it, the country admits it. (10)
- He shuts his ears to my comparisons, but admits, that as I am the principal person concerned, etc. (10)
- It is positively a marriage; he admits it. (10)
- The case admits of good pleading either way, even upon the issue whether the exclusive or the vulgar be the more barbarous. (10)
- Truth admits but the one rule: No deficiency, and no excess! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for admits. Perhaps also see a sentence for adventurous and ways to use admirably in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use admits in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.