Use the word admittance in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use admittance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for admittance.
- A conjurer had obtained admittance, and was showing his laughing audience the tricks of his trained cocks and hens. (5)
- At a door in the upper passage an officer denied them admittance. (1)
- But to do this, somebody must gain admittance to his cell, and who was to be taken into their confidence? (10)
- Carthew entered, anxious lest the admittance of a messenger of evil to her invalid should have been an error of judgement. (10)
- Months he had wandered about the gates of the Bonnet, wondering, sighing, knocking at them, and getting neither admittance nor answer. (10)
- Rhoda was above, seeking admittance to her sisters door, and she heard her father utter that welcome. (10)
- Some had ascended the stairs at the farther end, and, denied admittance above, waited for better fortune. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for admittance. Perhaps also see a sentence for ask and ways to use advise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use admittance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.