Sentences for concession. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use concession in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for concession.
- He cited beneficial Liberal bills recently passed, which she accepted for a concession of the navy to the Tories, and she smiled. (10)
- He told two or three stories verging on the improper, a concession to the company, for his stories were not used to verging. (8)
- Stockings were still wanting, but by a mutual concession of her shoe-tops and the border of her skirt, they were almost eliminated from the problem. (9)
- The horses were the great attraction for them, and, perhaps in concession to their habitual destitution in this respect, the riding was providentially very good. (9)
- There are moments of extreme concession, of magnanimous admission, that come but once in a lifetime. (9)
- Vostrand, in a sort of willowy concession, as if the character before her were not to be crossed or gainsaid. (9)
- Whatever protest and concession and invocation of the saints attend the transacting of business at Bonsecours Market are in a subdued tone. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for concession. Perhaps also see a sentence for cabman and ways to use combined in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use concession in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.