Sentences for admitting. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use admitting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for admitting.
- Admitting this he wished for nothing. (10)
- Anthony had become guilty of the imprudence of admitting him to conferences and arguing with him upon equal terms. (10)
- Berry admitting it was out of the question now, and now that he had a wife, moreover. (10)
- But, admitting that, surely we can meet. (10)
- But, in admitting the plea which common sense puts forward on their behalf, we may fairly ask them to be masculine in their baseness. (10)
- It came to this: admitting that he had no claims, he declared it to be unbearable for him to see another preferred. (10)
- Long she lay awake, staring at the darkness, admitting despair, trying to find how to bear it, not succeeding. (8)
- She admitted it, admitting with an unwonted emotional shiver, that absolute freedom could be the worst of perils. (10)
- She could have declared on oath that she was right, while admitting all the suppositions to be against her. (10)
- The picturesque would be spoilt by admitting a fourth. (4)
- There was kindness in a hospitality which opened to so strange a bird; admitting the kindness, Shelton fell to analysing it. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for admitting. Perhaps also see a sentence for abruptly and ways to use add in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use admitting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.