A sentence for the word affects. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use affects in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for affects.
- For the moment she affects to consider herself unworthy; and it is excuseable that she should be slightly alarmed at her prospect. (10)
- It affects him vitally. (10)
- It is different, I fear, with most fathers: but I am bound up in your welfare: what you do affects me vitally. (10)
- Such subtle contrast with our individual poverty affects us. (10)
- The relationship is not dissolved so cheaply, though our Society affects to think it is. (10)
- We strive, we fail; you are our frog-chorus of critics, and you suppose that your brekek-koax affects us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for affects. Perhaps also see a sentence for arranged and ways to use afresh in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use affects in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.