Use the word bantam in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bantam in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bantam.
- Farmer Blaize leaned round the Bantam to have a look at him, and beheld the stolidest mask ever given to man. (10)
- Giles, surnamed the Bantam, on account of some forgotten sally of his youth or infancy, moved and looked elephantine. (10)
- Leastwise the Bantam is. (10)
- Oh, she was a little tripping Tartar of a bantam hen then. (10)
- The Bantam must have seen me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bantam. Perhaps also see a sentence for bridesmaids and ways to use basin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bantam in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.