Sentences with betraying. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use betraying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for betraying.
- And remorse stirred and stirred in him that he was betraying her with his kiss. (8)
- But the heart betraying deluded her. (10)
- Could it be true that England was betraying signs of decay? (10)
- Dale, betraying an elixir in his veins. (10)
- For the first time, since their renewed acquaintance, she felt that she was betraying the least sensibility of the two. (4)
- He bears it, like the man he is; but woe to another betraying it! (10)
- No need to tear it open for sight of the signature: the superscription was redolent of that betraying woman. (10)
- Pasmer dramatised a careless unconsciousness to the square, while vividly betraying this anxiety to her daughter. (9)
- She was that woman, and the thought of it made her almost accuse Providence for the betraying excess of softness it had endowed her with. (10)
- She would rather die than own the truth; and she hoped, by a little reflection, to fortify herself beyond betraying it. (4)
- The calamity of my case is that I am in danger of betraying what is wrong with me to others, without knowing it myself. (10)
- The tower rocked and struck a bell that she discovered to be her betraying voice uttering cries of pain. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for betraying. Perhaps also see a sentence for blood and ways to use beside in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use betraying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.