Use the word betrays in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use betrays in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for betrays.
- Brunetiere, whose aesthetics, as he betrays them in his instances, are of a flabbiness which does not impart conviction. (9)
- But mark how stupidity betrays. (10)
- Have you seen the kick and tug at the straps of the mettled pony in stables that betrays the mishandling of him by his groom? (10)
- Let me be sure that the king betrays the country, and I will prefer many heads to one. (10)
- Speech that has to be hauled from the depths usually betrays the effort. (10)
- The house had revealed its temper in that short outburst, as a quivering of quick lightning-flame betrays the forehead of the storm. (10)
- The king betrays us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for betrays. Perhaps also see a sentence for brides and ways to use begin in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use betrays in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.