Sentence using the word cavalier. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use cavalier in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cavalier.
- He gave her one, nodding kindly, but was too confused to be the light-hearted cavalier. (10)
- Her previous cavalier was on his feet, all but on his knees, it appeared, searching for something that eluded him under the road-side bank. (10)
- In short, the average Englishman, excelling as a cavalier, a slayer, and an orderly subject. (10)
- It is the form of submission of the bulrush to the wind, of courtesy in the cavalier to a lady. (10)
- It might be news to him that Cavalier had surrendered, or Roland had fallen fighting with his back against an olive. (2)
- Lord Ormont told her so, with cavalier kindness. (10)
- Messages for Lady Racial had to be delivered, and he had become her cavalier and escort suddenly. (10)
- She expected a cavalier, and did not perceive the approach of a pedestrian, but bowed quietly when Robert lifted his hat. (10)
- So I have to deal with a cavalier! (10)
- Something, in any case, caused him to forget the cavalier. (10)
- There is a cavalier at the window. (10)
- Weyburn saw him joined by a cavalier, and the two consulted and pointed whips right and left. (10)
- With this man the cavalier conversed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cavalier. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use cannon-shot in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cavalier in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.