Sentences using the word lordly. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use lordly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lordly.
- He dropped his porter a lordly fee and drove home. (10)
- It was altogether mixed pickles within him, hot and sickly pickles, and he became quite unlike his serene and rather lordly self. (8)
- Men are born subject to it, happily, and thus the balance between the lordly half of creation and the frail is rectified. (10)
- Middleton crashed through it like the lordly organ swallowing a flute. (10)
- The gifts of speech, enterprise, decision, were marked on his features and his bearing, but with a fine air of lordly mildness. (10)
- The portier was already there, standing at the step of the lordly two-spanner which they had ordered for the long drive to the station. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lordly. Perhaps also see a sentence for lemons and ways to use losses in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lordly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.