Use the word haughty in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use haughty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haughty.
- A haughty, a grand, or a too familiar manner, would have kept his eyes clearer on his true condition. (10)
- And in the sunlight, defended by the haughty shields of parasols, carriage after carriage went by. (8)
- And with a haughty wave of his hand, prevented all further attempt on my part to seek explanation. (6)
- He expressed no regret for what he had done which satisfied her; his style was not penitent, but haughty. (4)
- He was at the same time haughty, reserved, and fastidious, and his manners, though well-bred, were not inviting. (4)
- How changed was Rose from the haughty damsel of yesterday! (10)
- I thought she was very haughty. (9)
- It accounted to her for the behaviour of the haughty territorial and titled families. (10)
- The wind of that haughty proceeding of the Great Bear in putting a paw over the neutral brook brushed his cheek unpleasantly. (10)
- They had a haughty sparkle when she pleased, and when she pleased a soft languor circled them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haughty. Perhaps also see a sentence for horsewhip and ways to use hatred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haughty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.