A sentence using the word ceremonies. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use ceremonies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ceremonies.
- A moment later the chancellor and the master of ceremonies came up behind her in order to look into the glass also. (5)
- A short hush of preluding ceremonies passed. (10)
- All the ceremonies to follow. (10)
- I married her at forty, you know, when a woman has reached her perfect development, and leans a trifle more to ceremonies than to substance. (10)
- The finding of a wedding-ring was celebrated through all the palpitating accessories and rosy ceremonies involved by that famous instrument. (10)
- The occupations, duties, and ceremonies of her new position contributed to the lassitude into which Rosamund sank. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ceremonies. Perhaps also see a sentence for cracker and ways to use cent in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ceremonies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.