Ceremoniously used in sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ceremoniously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ceremoniously.
- He thanked her ceremoniously, bowed to her husband and rode away. (1)
- In return, the hour of dinner was ceremoniously named to me: ceremony damped the air. (10)
- Miss Goodwin, after presenting them, insisted upon ceremoniously accompanying me to the house. (10)
- Presently, John Ford begged our pardons ceremoniously, and stumped off indoors. (8)
- The bronze face and the milky bowed to one another ceremoniously; the latter faintly flushing. (10)
- To-morrow was open to him, and prospect of better fortune, so he departed, after squeezing the hand she ceremoniously extended. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ceremoniously. Perhaps also see a sentence for consciousness and ways to use celestially in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ceremoniously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.