A sentence using the word circulation. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use circulation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for circulation.
- Adrian had beside him the demure one who had stopped the circulation of his anecdote. (10)
- Clemens has of late turned to the magazines too, and now takes their mint mark before he passes into general circulation. (9)
- Clemens has of late turned to the magazines too, and now takes their mint-mark before he passes into general circulation. (9)
- I make her skip to promote her circulation before tea. (8)
- She struck a toneing warmth through his intelligence, not dissimilar to the livelier circulation of the blood in the frame breathing mountain air. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for circulation. Perhaps also see a sentence for crackled and ways to use civic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use circulation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.