A sentence using the word civilised. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use civilised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for civilised.
- But that is not saying that they are civilised. (9)
- One brother will be civilised and the other a barbarian. (9)
- The English are so civilised. (8)
- This time, however, the mountain was going to Mahomet; for he felt by now more deeply civilised than Paris, and perhaps he really was. (8)
- We are, I think, too deeply civilised, so deeply civilised that we have come to look on Nature as indecent. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for civilised. Perhaps also see a sentence for covered and ways to use cited in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use civilised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.