Sentences for civilities. Journalists, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use civilities in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for civilities.
- Abundance of civilities passed on all sides. (4)
- And so I am not to be surprized that Jane Fairfax accepts her civilities and consents to be with her. (4)
- And what has a lawyer to do with a dainty lady, who will constantly distract him with finicking civilities and speculations in unprofitable regions? (10)
- He could tell her nothing new of the wonders of his presentation and knighthood; and his civilities were worn out, like his information. (4)
- He invented civilities to show him, and ceded his place next Ellen as if Trannel had a right to it. (9)
- How are the civilities and compliments of every day to be related as they ought to be, unless noted down every evening in a journal? (4)
- Milray and accepted her large civilities and small services as proof of her virtues. (9)
- On distinguishing the ladies of the group, the two gentlemen came directly towards them, and began the usual civilities. (4)
- Perhaps this is rude in me, but it is not a matter for idle civilities. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for civilities. Perhaps also see a sentence for calls and ways to use citizenship in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use civilities in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.