Clergy example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use clergy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clergy.
- Ambrose, if the clergy will allow him, has found his peace. (10)
- Ay, warn the clergy. (10)
- Each apostle based her claim on the superior virtue and attainments of her clergy, and clinched the business with a threat of hell-fire. (2)
- For if so, then would a celibate clergy have grant of immunity. (10)
- It is impossible that your own observation can have given you much knowledge of the clergy. (4)
- She feared so; he did not speak of the clergy respectfully. (10)
- She was afraid she had used some strong, some contemptuous expressions in speaking of the clergy, and that should not have been. (4)
- Some very exalted and aristocratic person must be taking the journey to the grave, for it was headed by all the clergy in the city. (5)
- The clergy are lost there in the crowds of their parishioners. (4)
- The clergy of all denominations did the rest. (2)
- The clergy shut their eyes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clergy. Perhaps also see a sentence for chattering and ways to use clifton in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clergy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.