Clergymen sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use clergymen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clergymen.
- Brisk of Urplesdon vicarage as one of our few remaining Protestant clergymen. (10)
- I attribute the attack almost entirely to the tightness of the white neck-cloths the young clergymen of the Established Church wear. (10)
- The five clergymen carne from the back of the chancel in their white surplices. (9)
- Their father is a clergyman, and their brother is a clergyman, and they are all clergymen together. (4)
- They were clergymen, and they soon proposed to marry my aunt Dorothy, or they rebuked the squire for swearing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clergymen. Perhaps also see a sentence for crowned and ways to use climbed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clergymen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.