Sentences with ministers in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use ministers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ministers.
- In the diplomatic service, as Louisa says, you come to be known to Ministers gradually, I mean. (10)
- Ministers in turn have defensively adopted the arts of beguilement, varied by an exercise of the police. (10)
- The king will have sought the advice of his ministers, besides which that of Prussia will have been asked and probably given. (10)
- These were questions, and Ministers were called upon to answer them. (10)
- They were the unparalyzed Ministers of the occasion, but helpless. (10)
- Whatsoever ministers to Comfort, seems to belong to it, pretends to support it, they yield their passive worship to. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ministers. Perhaps also see a sentence for mingled and ways to use minister in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ministers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.