Combatants sentence. English majors, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use combatants in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for combatants.
- All fell aside, and the combatants stood opposed on clear ground. (10)
- And behind these new and noisy combatants, at a distance of two or three hundred yards, could be seen, indistinct among the trees a line-of-battle! (1)
- Bare-headed the combatants engaged, and the headpiece was the chief point of attack. (10)
- Interior barricades were pouring their combatants to the spot; Count Lenkenstein was plunged upon the door-steps. (10)
- The combatants jumped into the road. (10)
- These combatants exchanged shots, but remained standing; the encounter was undecided. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for combatants. Perhaps also see a sentence for caresses and ways to use comparable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use combatants in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.