Use the word combated in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use combated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for combated.
- An intellectual adversary they could have combated; this huge brogue-burring engine quite overwhelmed them. (10)
- He combated the change that had come over him. (10)
- Love combated his dismal foreboding. (10)
- Shorne combated the one prominent reason for the objection: but there were two. (10)
- The odours floated to her, and passively she combated them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for combated. Perhaps also see a sentence for counsel and ways to use corners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use combated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.