Sentences with combination in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use combination in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for combination.
- Character, that was the mark he aimed at; that moved him to homage as neither sparkling wit nor incomparable beauty, nor the unusual combination, did. (10)
- Her grand-daughters won the satisfied look if they wore a combination touching his memory. (10)
- Her intuitive glance, assisted by a combination of minor facts, had read the story of their misdeeds in a minute. (10)
- In combination with the report that Miltoun had arrived and gone out without breakfast, it had been received with mingled feelings. (8)
- Its subtle combination of deference and dignity was almost paralysing; paralysing, too, the subterranean smile upon his lips. (8)
- Like a pedlar he carried a pack on his back, which was his life; for his business was a combination of scout and spy. (10)
- One peep, and I see the combination in a minute. (10)
- Rosamund failed to recollect that Everard Romfrey never took a step without seeing a combination of objects to be gained by it. (10)
- Then the only combination left open to them was of a ground-floor flat to the right and a third-floor flat to the left. (9)
- There must be iron and coal as well as wheat and corn in the world, and without their combination we cannot have bread. (9)
- They found such a combination irresistible, when coupled with an appearance both vigorous and gallant. (8)
- They tried to analyze her charm, and they succeeded in formulating it as a combination of intellectual fashionableness and worldly innocence. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for combination. Perhaps also see a sentence for concentration and ways to use convey in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use combination in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.