Sentences for syndicate. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use syndicate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for syndicate.
- And all due to those Midland Syndicate people. (8)
- He was very proud of his art- letters, as he called them; but then Fulkerson was proud of everything he secured for his syndicate. (9)
- I do not think the syndicate began with serials, and I do not think it is likely to end with them. (9)
- She sent me a story for the syndicate, back in July some time, along about the time I first met old Dryfoos here. (9)
- The syndicate has no doubt advanced the prosperity of the short story by increasing the demand for it. (9)
- The speech he delivers at the Syndicate Delmonico Dinner, is justly applauded by the New York Press as a masterpiece of astuteness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for syndicate. Perhaps also see a sentence for saints and ways to use symphony in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use syndicate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.