Sentence using the word commence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use commence in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for commence.
- Accordingly, she prepared to commence. (10)
- All the while I was trying to lead up to the French lady, and I could not commence with a single question. (10)
- Juliana, which fully determined her to continue the campaign at Beckley Court, commence decisive movements, and not to retreat, though fifty George Uplofts menaced her. (10)
- They commence by treading under foot the pleasantest half of life, and then they impose their bad habits on their victims. (10)
- They let the little ones shut their eyes to fancy they are not seen, and then commence. (10)
- They sat down, and tried to commence a conversation, but Ripton was as little master of his tongue as he was of his eyes. (10)
- They throw their mansion open; dicing, betting, intriguing, revellings, maskings, commence. (10)
- When did I commence for to live? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for commence. Perhaps also see a sentence for clear and ways to use constitution in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use commence in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.