Sentence with word communicated. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use communicated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for communicated.
- Addressing that gentleman, to whom he was no stranger, he communicated the purport of his visit. (10)
- An indefinable impulse communicated itself to the steamer: while it still seemed motionless it moved. (9)
- But, trust me, my dear, bad news is best communicated by telegraph, which gives us no stupid articles and particles to quarrel with. (10)
- Elizabeth, to whom Jane very soon communicated the chief of all this, heard it in silent indignation. (4)
- Her wish to speak a few words with the baronet reverentially communicated, she was ushered upstairs into his room. (10)
- His departure for his chosen field of missionary labor in China formed part of the news communicated by the rather exulting paragraph. (9)
- It ran up one arm with an indescribable thrill, but communicated nothing to his heart. (10)
- She wanted to hear much more than Mary had communicated. (4)
- Soon it was communicated to hers. (10)
- The sorcery she sent through his blood communicated itself to hers. (10)
- There was a start among them, as if that terrible noise communicated an instinct of obedience, but no more. (10)
- Words painfully hovering along the borders of plain speech had been communicated to him, filling him with moody imaginings. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for communicated. Perhaps also see a sentence for contingencies and ways to use conjured in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use communicated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.