Sentence with word communications. Writers, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use communications in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for communications.
- All fancies and internal communications left her. (10)
- He broke from Sir Willoughby with a dozen little nods of accurate understanding of him, even to beyond the mark of the communications. (10)
- He had delayed his return, and there had been none of his brief communications. (10)
- Keeping his communications alert, Weisspriess bore that way to meet him. (10)
- London town, on the great day at Calesford, interchanged communications, to the comforting effect, that the Countess of Fleetwood would reign over the next entertainment. (10)
- Romfrey had bidden him postpone private communications. (10)
- She waited for any personal communications he might be pleased to make, and as there was none, she ran upstairs to her room. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for communications. Perhaps also see a sentence for contemptuously and ways to use coping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use communications in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.