Sentences for conjuring. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use conjuring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conjuring.
- And in the chair where she had sat last night conjuring up memories, he too now conjured. (8)
- It is a recipe for conjuring apparitions. (10)
- Medole looks upon revolution as a description of conjuring trick. (10)
- Need I, indeed, tell you of the way this flame spreads its feelers, and delicately darts and hovers in the darkness, conjuring things from nothing? (8)
- No laws, no fears, not even her commands could stop his fancy from conjuring her up by day and night. (8)
- Passion whispered of a vaster sorrow needed for herself; and the hope conjuring those frightful complexities was needed to soothe her. (10)
- Power of heart was her conjuring magician. (10)
- To their son the four words were as a legend of romance, conjuring up no definite image, lighting merely the glow of wonder. (8)
- We not only practise singing and invent wonderful confectionery, but we do conjuring tricks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conjuring. Perhaps also see a sentence for cambridge and ways to use constancy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conjuring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.