Use conquest in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use conquest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for conquest.
- And what am I but the humble instrument that brought about this wondrous conquest! (10)
- Even this conquest would appear valuable in her eyes. (4)
- He was wounded by her underestimate of his ancient conquest. (10)
- His first conquest of her was in her blood, to weaken a spirit of resistance. (10)
- Nevertheless, she put on her robe of conquest, having first rejected with distaste a plainer garb. (10)
- Our men are born for conquest. (10)
- The very idea of conquest seemed to him vulgar, mean, horrid. (8)
- These were sound first steps toward the conquest of an epicure, and as yet Cupid did not grumble. (10)
- Those caresses, no doubt, had the savour of conquest; his face had been the undiscovered land for her lips. (8)
- Was she only waiting to make her conquest more secure? (8)
- You should come to London to know how to estimate your conquest. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for conquest. Perhaps also see a sentence for cavalry and ways to use commander in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use conquest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.