Use subjection in a sentence. Students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use subjection in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for subjection.
- A faint smile quivered over her face at the spectacle of his subjection. (9)
- Did not this betray liking for one, subjection to the other? (10)
- He kicked at the subjection to go there, but a promise was binding, though he gave it when stunned. (10)
- He loved freedom, loathed the subjection of a partnership; could undergo it only in adoration of an ineffable splendour. (10)
- My doctrine has never aimed at the subjection of the understanding. (4)
- On its old-fashioned plane and of its kind the work was good, and they could not bear the thought of its subjection to ridicule. (8)
- Prone to admire and bend the knee where he admired, he chafed at subjection, unless he had the particular spell constantly renewed. (10)
- She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding. (4)
- The bond is broken, as far as it bears on her subjection. (10)
- The enthralment revolted a nature capable of accepting subjection only by burning. (10)
- The idea that he might by any chance be identified with him held the poor youth in silent subjection. (10)
- Ultimate mental subjection he may also have seen in it, unconsciously. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for subjection. Perhaps also see a sentence for scientifically and ways to use surgeon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use subjection in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.