Sentences with mastery. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mastery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mastery.
- All the world knows the rest, and all the world knows that greater military mastery has not been shown than his campaigns illustrated. (9)
- By the mastery he still had over his rein, the Goshawk alone proved that he was of the world of the living. (10)
- Do they mean anything more or less than the Mastery which comes to any man according to his powers and diligence in any direction? (9)
- He did not object to play second to her sprightly wits in converse, if he had some warm testimony to his mastery over her blood. (10)
- He had to say, that playing the perfect brute with any other woman he would have his mastery. (10)
- I have established a proper mastery over my young lady. (10)
- She dared not speak her wish to one whose remembered mastery in words forbade her poor speechlessness. (10)
- The capricious creature probably wanted a whipping to bring her to the understanding of the principle called mastery, which is in man. (10)
- The lover knew his mastery when he had her eyes. (10)
- The moonlight, gaining pale mastery over the flickering lamp, filled the whole room. (8)
- To have volcanic fire and the mastery of her nerves at the same time, is something prodigious. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mastery. Perhaps also see a sentence for milder and ways to use march in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mastery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.