Contemplate sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use contemplate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contemplate.
- Again we are pushed to contemplate woman as the mysterious obstruction to the perfect purity of soul. (10)
- And that I think it is impossible for us to contemplate with folded hands. (8)
- As the chameleon gets his colour, we get our character from the objects we contemplate . (10)
- But she did not care to contemplate to-night. (8)
- Contemplate the wounded creature as a woman. (10)
- He tried to set his brain travelling backward, in order to contemplate accurately the point of his original weakness. (10)
- Her teacher had brought her to contemplate his view of the world. (10)
- I wonder you have the courage to contemplate such an act! (10)
- It would be unbearable to contemplate the necessity of making his marital relations public property. (8)
- Now the mustard ceases to travel, and the salt: the guests have leisure to contemplate their achievements. (10)
- Romfrey to contemplate his eccentric nephew in the light of a mannikin once more. (10)
- She could not contemplate the change as implying less. (4)
- She led him straight up into the first Italian room to contemplate his counterfeit. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contemplate. Perhaps also see a sentence for cantatrice and ways to use constables in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contemplate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.