Muse example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use muse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for muse.
- But the tale is a tale of the Campbells, of Clan Diarmaid, and the Muse must adhere to the historic truth. (2)
- Did some of them even meditate the thankless muse and not mind her ingratitude? (9)
- His disposition was to muse and fall slack, helpless to a friend. (10)
- I gave up smoking and the Muse together. (9)
- Richard had gone off in a muse at the picture. (10)
- Sitting beside them the Comic Muse is grave and sisterly. (10)
- The little man roused himself from the muse in which he was listening and smoking. (9)
- There is a Muse that smiles aloft surveying our acts from the well-springs. (10)
- These are not circumstances favourable to the muse. (2)
- With the pen in her hand, she would fall into heavy musings; break a sentence to muse, and not on the subject. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for muse. Perhaps also see a sentence for marven and ways to use mused in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use muse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.