How to use meditate in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use meditate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meditate.
- Did some of them even meditate the thankless muse and not mind her ingratitude? (9)
- Heinrich Heine has not been enough to cause them to smart and meditate. (10)
- I meditate an expedition to Harcourt before I return. (10)
- I chafed at the thought that one so young and lovely should meditate on human affairs at all. (10)
- I have, it seems, a taste for reflection; I am now much disposed to read and meditate, which cannot be done without repose. (10)
- Meditate on that statement. (10)
- Meditate on that transaction. (10)
- Once or twice, when his eye fell upon the doctor, Master Gammon appeared to meditate. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meditate. Perhaps also see a sentence for metamorphosis and ways to use meanings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meditate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.