Contemplating example sentences. Students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use contemplating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for contemplating.
- Adela was out in the woods, contemplating nature; and Cornelia was supposed to be walking whither her stately fancy drew her. (10)
- Baerens; she came straight over to him, contemplating him in silence. (10)
- Contemplating her in the form of a discarded weed, he had a catch of the breath: she was fair. (10)
- Contemplating him, I became insensible to the sting of ridicule which had been shooting through me, agonizing me for the last eight-and-forty hours. (10)
- Frances Freeland was contemplating the little machine. (8)
- Having surveyed their empty chairs, their ink and papers, and nodded to a shareholder or two, he stood, watch in hand, contemplating the congregation. (8)
- Her mother was inaccessibly entrenched in a brown study; her father contemplating fate in the vinery. (8)
- Is there not a pleasure in contemplating that which is characteristic? (10)
- The mind contemplating him became reflectively stagnant. (10)
- Then, by the table, that looked so like a great loaf-platter, she stood contemplating cook. (8)
- They were standing by one of the tall windows, apparently contemplating the view. (8)
- Thus isolated, he was like a solitary cuckoo contemplating the gyrations of a flock of rooks. (8)
- Why should he evince anxiety with regard to our opinion of the decency of widows contemplating re-union? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for contemplating. Perhaps also see a sentence for charles and ways to use counteracted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use contemplating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.